Sunday, January 7, 2018

Jubilee Celebration at the Mar Thomas Sleeha Cathedral,Chicago



It was a joyful moment for me to return to Chicago to celebrate the Golden Jubilee of my ordination  at the Mar Thoma Sleeha Cathedral.Fr.Vicar Msgr.Palakaparampil was very gracious to invite me for the mass. For me, it was an opportunity to remember the years I was there and to reconnect with the people there. A lot of the old parishioners were present there and I was happy to meet with them after the mass.In my homily, I mentioned the liturgical beauty of the masses celebrated at the Cathedral.The Syro-Malabar masses were celebrated very solemnly and with discipline at the Cathedral.I always felt happy in celebrating the masses there.It was cold but tolerable.
thank you Lord, for giving me the opportunity to say the mass once again.


No comments: