Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Reflections


Nov.28.,Wednesday.
The day seems to be sunny. The cold I was suffering from in the last few days seems to be subsiding.For the morning meditation, I read the multiplication of loaves from John's Gospel where what struck me this time is that after the multiplication of the loaves, Jesus left for the mountain to pray. He knew that people would come after him with the intention  of making him a king. He did not wait for applause or praise from the people. He just did what was good for the people and showed them that he was the Son of God. But then he did not wait there to receive their applause. Our attitude to life should also be the same. Do what ever is possible and then leave everything to God. Keep in constant touch with God....that is what is required of us..
Today is a quiet day and I would spend time in reading and learning more about podcasts.
Thank you, Jesus , for this day and time in my life.

No comments: