Monday, December 31, 2007

The End of the Year


Today is the last day of the year. I am happy for all the blessings I have received form the Lord during this year. I thank God for all the members of my family for the blessings they have received this year. So many of my nieces were blessed with children.

My Christmas , this year, was celebrated in Louisville, Kentucky. Louisville is an hour by flight from Chicago. In the evening, the Syro-Malabar community there organized a cultural show with dances performed by the children of the community.

On Dec.29, the alumni association of S.B and Assumption colleges had a party organized to congratulate me on my 40th ordination anniversary. A watch was presented as their gift.

On Sunday, Dec.30, I celebrated mass for the the Knanaya community and they also congratulated me on my anniversary by singing songs and cutting the cake after the mass. It all reminds me of using my time for the Lord in a much more committed manner.

No comments: